A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Rhiannon is Excellent. Dr. Rhiannon has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Rhiannon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhiannon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhiannon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Julia Rhiannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia J. Rhiannon practice?
Dr. Julia Rhiannon practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gillian Rhiannon, Dr. Jovita Rhiannon, Dr. Juli Rhiannon, Dr. Juliana Rhiannon, Dr. Julianna Rhiannon, Dr. Julianne Rhiannon