Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julia Yaraei
Dr. Julia Yaraei, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Wilkesboro, NC, with other offices in Rock Hill, SC and Rock Hill, SC. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology. Dr. Yaraei is affiliated with Piedmont Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Julia Yaraei has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
Dr. Julia Yaraei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Wilkesboro, NC.
Dr. Jerry Pinkerton
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
North Wilkesboro, NC 0 mi28
Dr. Thomas Grote
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
North Wilkesboro, NC 0.01 mi35
Dr. Hugh Wallace
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
North Wilkesboro, NC 0.01 mi28