Dr. Julia Riftine MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 31st, 2016
This Dr. Is awful , has no manners . Very unprofessional, she's always rushing , not really paying attention to anything your saying completely careless. Horrible bedside manners. Staff is rude not professionally trained , waiting time can sometimes be up to 45 min, not the best experience . As a expectant mother your exited and have many questions and concerns and sadly this Dr. Never responds appropriately to your questions doesn't make you feel comfortable . Dr. Julia Riftine should go for a different position she is a terrible Dr. .

August 31st, 2016
Worst Experience I've ever had at a dr. Office . Dr. Spends very little time with patients, she always seems rushed , doesn't have right answers to your questions. It's not a pleasant app me as a patient I don't feel like Dr cares at all about any of your concerns , she is always in a hurry . I will not be seeing this dr. Again. If you would like a careless dr. She's the right person for you . Receptionist is terrible , never follows up on confirmation of app . Rude and always rushing .

April 29th, 2013
Mom of 4
Dr. Riftine is very knowledgeable, professional, and trustworthy. She took her time with each appointment and was always there to answer questions. If you are looking for a reliable and experienced doctor, then I would highly recommend her.

September 12th, 2012
No more pains
Dr was courteous and kind very knowledgeable. I was having bad pains for months she gave a prescription which has helped over the past months. I would recommend her deffinitely.

September 12th, 2012
I always recommend my family and friends to see Dr.Riftine
Dr.Riftine is a great dr .. she always makes me feel comfortable and relaxed. I can always count on her to return my call and speak to her directly. Most drs office that I call, do not call me back. I always recommend my family and friends to see Dr.Riftine and I would follow her wherever she works out of. The wait may be a bit long sometimes but that's fine with me because it's the service that's most important to me. She spend time with all her patients and doesn't rush the appointment visits.

April 22nd, 2012
Well i must say dr. Riftine was very unrofessional, no bedsidemanner at all, when i was laying on the bed for the papsmear i felt she was pulling a bag of potatoes and she was very abrupt, i like to be told when she will be ready to take the pap smear, she is the worse and the secretary, she is a lunetic she came out screaming from the front to the back where the patients rm is ! Would not recommend this place to anyone,!! She completely rushed me out!

November 9th, 2011
Good Dr
to write a review and say a Dr is horrible and no further details is selfish. The Dr continues to be a very good dr and connecting works both ways. She is very knowledgable i been there two years now. Maybe she is a bit shy but very caring doctor. Now i am convinced you can not be a patient prevus reviewer. If you are not sort your problem out of medicine.

September 24th, 2011
Horrible
She doesn't connect to patients and what they have to say. Selfish to be a doctor.

June 22nd, 2011
Second visit still a charm
Still have no idea why other patients complained online about this Dr. Go to any other office you are called in the same way. yes I wish I could talk to her for hrs she is very nice but that's not the real world.

January 20th, 2011
very unprofessional
I was seeing all three doctors at the Kitsis practice. When i was 7mos. pregnant I swelled up very badly and was not even able to walk. I set up the first available appointment after the weekend. It was with Dr. Riftine. I told her what I was experiencing and that I was not even able to walk. She dismissed me very nonchantly and told me that's just part of being pregnant. They did some blood work, and I never heard back from the office. I called a few days later for results and a message was left back to me that I needed to call when she was in the office to get the results. Needless to say 6 days later I went into the hospital and was in labor at 28 weeks. Still never heard back from the office with my blood work results. Because the labor came so quickly and unexpectedly I was not able to receive an epidoral. While giving birth Dr. Riftine made the comment "You would think she was giving birth to a 10 pound baby." She was completely unprofessional from the first time I saw her until the birth of my baby. She also never even came to follow up with me, another doctor with the practice followed up. I would NEVER recommend this practice to any pregnant woman. The doctors in the practice had no bedside manner what so ever. I hope this helps another woman not have to go through the experience I had to go through. I also feel that my baby would not have been born premature if the doctor took my symptoms seriously.

November 25th, 2010
Very good Doctor
I was under her care in both my pregnancies.I visited her office multiple times.She is a very good doctor.I had complication in my second pregnancy and they have taken a very good care of me so that everything should go well.She had delivered my baby around 2.30am in the night without any hesitation or show of tiredness.Whenever I had any problem during my pregnancy she was always ready to see me even if it was not my scheduled appointment.I feel she is knowledgable enough to answer all your queries.I am extremely pleased and highly satisfied to be with her in both my pregnancies.I would recommend to visit her and her office .Office is very clean and the staff are very friendly and helpful.

December 13th, 2009
Varios Visits
I am an expectant Mom and thus far, I am very happy with the services I had received. The staff is very professional, friendly and courteous. Any blood or urine test is done safetly and accuratly. The doctor and her colleagues are very professional and do care for their patients. Keep up the good work!