A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Rivera-Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Rivera-Figueroa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Rivera-Figueroa, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera-Figueroa graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Rivera-Figueroa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Maria Rivera-Figueroa MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julia M. Rivera-Figueroa practice?
- Dr. Julia Rivera-Figueroa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julia Rivera-Figueroa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Altus, OK.
See Altus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.