A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Rivera-Figueroa is Excellent. Dr. Rivera-Figueroa has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Rivera-Figueroa, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera-Figueroa graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera-Figueroa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rivera-Figueroa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Julia Rivera-Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia M. Rivera-Figueroa practice?
Dr. Julia Rivera-Figueroa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Altus, OK.
See Altus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gillian Rivera-Figueroa, Dr. Jovita Rivera-Figueroa, Dr. Juli Rivera-Figueroa, Dr. Juliana Rivera-Figueroa, Dr. Julianna Rivera-Figueroa, Dr. Julianne Rivera-Figueroa