Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Makes u feel like ur nothing an my kids worry show details Makes u feel like ur nothing an my kids worry
by Hurt on Jan 30th, 2014

My husband passed away an my kids an I were having a tough time I'm not one who likes medicine alot since of what Happened with my husband I have alot of medical issues goin on But I got a call stating she wouldn't b my doctor or my kids anymore An there are no other doctors we can go to I have bn goin there for 19 years if bit more an my Kids have since they were born So I'm without my inhalers an everything an can't Breath very good Or continue my tests on my health an it's making My kids an parents worry alot Cause my kids just lost thier dad So we are really sad an dint know what to do

Mar 3rd, 2011

One of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is caring and takes the time to listen to all of your concerns. She really cares about you as a person and get to the bottom of what is wrong with you. You really couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Gives you all the time you need show details Gives you all the time you need
Oct 11th, 2010

Even though I have to sometimes wait to see Dr. Robertson, I know it is because she is giving someone time they need. I know that she will give me the same attention when I need it. She listens to all I have to say, and askes many probing questions. She's caring and compassionate. I feel that I have a real advocate in my corner.

Great Doctor and Person!!!! show details Great Doctor and Person!!!!
May 24th, 2010

Dr Robertson was my doctor since I was a young girl. She even delivered my first child. You couldn't ask for a better doctor to take care of you and your family. I would recommend her to anyway who was looking for a doctor in the yakima area.

Jul 31st, 2009

Dr. Robertson is very caring and thorough. Overall, she is excellent.

The best doctor show details The best doctor
by Tammy on Jan 21st, 2009

Dr. Robertson is the best doctor I have ever had. She is very caring and listens to you.