A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Romero is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Romero, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Romero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia I Romero MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julia I. Romero practice?
- Dr. Julia Romero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julia Romero practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.