A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Romero is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Romero, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Romero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia I. Romero practice?
Dr. Julia Romero practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.