A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Roos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Roos is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Roos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roos graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Roos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Kirsten Roos MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia K. Roos practice?
- Dr. Julia Roos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julia Roos practices Family Medicine near Gaffney, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby, NC.
See Gaffney Primary Care Doctors.