Dr. Julia Battaglini-Sabetta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julia Battaglini-Sabetta?

March 5th, 2012

Very Thorough Examination

I had been to other dermatologists before but Dr Sabetta was so different. Her exam was the most detailed I had ever had and she spent time explaining why. She removed two moles and the follow to let me know the results was outstanding. I am starting of thinking of more cosmetic procedures as I get older and I would not go any where else but to her.

March 2nd, 2012

Never saw Doctor only a physician assistant

I made an appointment for a body check with Dr. Sabetta. I am new to the area and she was recommended to me. I never saw Dr. Sabetta. A physician's assistant who was lovely gave me my body check and removed a mole. Dr. Sabetta never came into the room. Upon paying my bill, I asked to see Dr. Sabetta to state my discomfort with the situation. She said would examine me. At that point, I was fully dressed, paid my bill, and quite frankly rather disgusted with her. In my opinion, it is unprofessional not to see a patient and have a physician's assistant make decisions about whether or not a mole should be removed. I made an appointment with a highly trained doctor and never was examined by her. It was an outrage.

Doctor's Response

Dr. Julia Sabetta is currently performing all Full Skin Exams and has been doing so for the last year and a half. It is not uncommon for Physician Assistants to perform Full Skin Exams. As the patient herself stated, the doctor offered to examine her. If the patient was unhappy being examined by the Physician Assistant she should have asked to see the doctor during the exam. Basically she waited until she was walking out the door to express her unhappiness...and declined the doctors offer to examine her.

SHOW

December 30th, 2011

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Sabetta. After going to many dermatologists--I found Dr. Sabetta very professional physician in all ways. Although she is well informed she was not aggressive in selling products or procedures. She was very forthright and honest about treatment and recovery. In fact, I have made another appointment with her! People have noticed a vast improvement in my skin.

May 18th, 2011

Don't put off a full skin exam!

I started seeing Dr. Sabetta 6+ yrs ago and she has been wonderful treating my many small skin cancers. Always amazing results with minimal scarring -- my facial scars are 95% invisible. Highly recommend -- and my skin 40+ yr face looks at least 10 yrs younger thanks to her good advice.

August 18th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Julia Sabetta to anyone needing Mohs surgery. The care I received and her skill level were excellent and there was absolutely no scarring.

August 25th, 2015