A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Sansbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Sansbury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Sansbury, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sansbury graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Sansbury has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Caye Sansbury MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Julia C. Sansbury practice?
- Dr. Julia Sansbury has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Sansbury practices Dermatology near Spring, TX.
See Spring Dermatologists.