Dr. Julia Santoso Pham DO Patient Reviews

3.1

March 1st, 2015
I was a patient of hers when she practiced in Toledo, Ohio. She was the only doctor able to treat a long time scalp infection that lasted for years. I am so sorry that she moved away from Toledo, Ohio. Thank you Dr. Pham.

September 5th, 2013
1 hour or more wait every visit
I am finding another dermatologist after waiting at least an hour, sometimes more, for every visit over a four year period.

August 12th, 2013
same experience
I recently had a very similar experience- first appointment arrived at 7:45- dr had jury duty- no call, very rude. second appt (3 weeks later) had to wait 1 hour for a 10 minute procedure- tried to make follow up for stich removal and another procedure- cannot get together, no apology- must make 2 appointments (with two $30 copays). I will not be returning.

September 26th, 2012
Long wait time
I paid 2 dollars to wait 2 hours to see the doctor and never got to been seen. Not once did any staff member appoligize for my wait or update me as to when she'd see me. When I had to leave after 2 hours, I was told that 11:15 was a bad appt. time and I needed to make 7am appts. to be seen faster. Well, it took me three weeks to get an appt. and there was no 7 am available. Was I to wait another three weeks to get a 7 am. appt. As, I left there was no appology. I find it in poor practice of the dr. who knows shes running late to not inform her staff to check in on the patients as they wait. No one even asked me why I had to leave. No one cared. Don't come here. You'll wait fovever and have to pay for it. Maybe they shouldn't tak an appt. every 15 minutes if they can't stay of schedule.