A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Sargent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Sargent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Sargent, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sargent graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Sargent has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- South Austin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia B Sargent MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Julia B. Sargent practice?
- Dr. Julia Sargent has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julia Sargent practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bastrop, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.