Dr. Julia Schaefer-Cutillo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julia Schaefer-Cutillo?

You can't get any better then her

Posted on August 7th, 2017

I switched from Dr Sanford at Sloan in westchester to Dr Schaefer in Fishkill. Dr Schaefer made me feel like I mattered and listens well and explains options in a way you can understand. Plus it's nice to stay local and still have a quality doctor. So glad I found her.

Posted on May 28th, 2015

Dr Schaeffer-Cutillo is THE MOST dedicated, intelligent, compassionate, and down to earth oncology I've ever met! ( and I've been through 4 until finding the "right match" for me!) She'll sit for an hour and a half answering questions and explaining matters in detail! She'll return calls to me after hours and never makes it feel like she's being "bothered" or "interrupted". We end out visits with a hug! I just adore her!!

excellent doctor

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

This doctor is like a breath of fresh air, she actually listens to her patients and takes time to really know you as a person. She is extremely knowlegable and all her other patients in the office love her too. I think the negative reviews are very unfair and it is sad to see that because we can't say enough good things about her....

Posted on June 27th, 2013

Although I like the doctor, her staff seem very unorganized. Twice they have been unable to locate my file when I have called. If I call with a question I get a voicemail and no one calls me back for days. I needed test results faxed to other doctors and it never happened after 3 calls. Her staff does not make the doctor look good.

Trust

Posted on March 12th, 2013

Dr. Schaefer has taken care of my husband and myself. We trust her and would recommend her. As with any serious medical issue I would advise a medical advocate - friend or relative.

Posted on June 21st, 2012

Dr. Schaffer-Cutillo was very informative and reassuring. She answered all of our questions and put us at ease. She is really knowledgeable and is informed.

Great Doctor....Very caring....