Dr. Julia Schaefer-Cutillo MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Rochester, NY

May 27th, 2015
Dr Schaeffer-Cutillo is THE MOST dedicated, intelligent, compassionate, and down to earth oncology I've ever met! ( and I've been through 4 until finding the "right match" for me!) She'll sit for an hour and a half answering questions and explaining matters in detail! She'll return calls to me after hours and never makes it feel like she's being "bothered" or "interrupted". We end out visits with a hug! I just adore her!!

July 3rd, 2013
excellent doctor
This doctor is like a breath of fresh air, she actually listens to her patients and takes time to really know you as a person. She is extremely knowlegable and all her other patients in the office love her too. I think the negative reviews are very unfair and it is sad to see that because we can't say enough good things about her....

June 27th, 2013
Although I like the doctor, her staff seem very unorganized. Twice they have been unable to locate my file when I have called. If I call with a question I get a voicemail and no one calls me back for days. I needed test results faxed to other doctors and it never happened after 3 calls. Her staff does not make the doctor look good.

March 12th, 2013
Trust
Dr. Schaefer has taken care of my husband and myself. We trust her and would recommend her. As with any serious medical issue I would advise a medical advocate - friend or relative.

June 21st, 2012
Dr. Schaffer-Cutillo was very informative and reassuring. She answered all of our questions and put us at ease. She is really knowledgeable and is informed.