A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Golden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Golden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia B Golden DO is a female Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Julia B. Golden practice?
- Dr. Julia Golden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julia Golden practices Urology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA.
See Sacramento Urologists.