inactive

Julia B Golden DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 3rd, 2016
Worst appt ever. I was treated as a number. Never allowed me to ask questions are explain why I was there. Do not recommend at all

February 18th, 2016
Doctor good, staff horrible
Doctor is pretty good, but her staff ruins her image. They input my appointment incorrectly, have false information about parking, and then began taking other patients back that arrived after me (overlooked my appt, even after telling meveryone that my appt was an additional 45 minutes from the time I arrived). After that, had to wait almost another hour before they could "fit me in" for my SCHEDULED appointment.

June 1st, 2015
She is the most empathetic and caring disposition of any surgeon I have ever encountered. The wait time has been long, however I know they are understaffed and she has to cover multiple facilitie's Energency rooms if something comes in during her clinic hours.