A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Shelburne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Shelburne, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelburne graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Shelburne has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Tyson Shelburne MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julia T. Shelburne practice?
- Dr. Julia Shelburne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julia Shelburne practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.