A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Shelburne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Shelburne, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelburne graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Shelburne has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shelburne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia T. Shelburne practice?
Dr. Julia Shelburne practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.