Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julia Shelton
Dr. Julia Shelton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA, with another office in Nashville, TN. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Shelton is affiliated with University of Iowa Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Julia Shelton has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Julia Shelton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Gitanjali Singh
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Iowa City, IA 0 mi18
Dr. Nathan Boyd
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Medical Oncology
Iowa City, IA 0 mi7
Dr. Ingrid Lizarraga
Iowa City, IA 0 mi14