A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Sherwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Sherwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Sherwood, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherwood graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Affiliation Jackson MS
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Ann Sherwood MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julia A. Sherwood practice?
- Dr. Julia Sherwood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julia Sherwood practices Pediatrics near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Pediatricians.