A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Sicilia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sicilia graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Sicilia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie M Sicilia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Sicilia practice?
- Dr. Julie Sicilia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Sicilia practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Kotzebue, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.