A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Sicilia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Sicilia is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sicilia
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sicilia Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sicilia graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Sicilia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Sicilia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia Sicilia practice?
- Dr. Julia Sicilia has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Sicilia practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.