A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Sladek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Sladek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sladek graduated from Universitat Wien. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sladek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Sladek MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia Sladek practice?
- Dr. Julia Sladek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julia Sladek practices Internal Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists.