A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Sladek is Satisfactory. Dr. Sladek has been reviewed by 19 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sladek graduated from Universitat Wien.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sladek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sladek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Julia Sladek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia Sladek practice?
Dr. Julia Sladek practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Liana Sladek, Dr. Leann Sladek, Dr. Julie Sladek, Dr. Julianne Sladek, Dr. Leanna Sladek, Dr. Juli Sladek