Dr. Julia Sokoloff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julia Sokoloff?

March 2nd, 2013

LISTENS

Dr. Sokoloff was my doctor for years. She left the practice, otherwise I would still wish her to be my doctor. She compassionately helped me through two difficult pregnancies and delivered my eldest, and was very supportive through my miscarriage. She is a careful listener, does not leap to conclusions, thinks carefully about diagnosis. She left the practice to help lower income people, though the work is stressful due to the huge demand for help and doesn't pay as well as other settings. She always made me feel I had her full attention in those little 15 minute appointments she was allotted for most care. I guess she is back at Group Health now. She is a really good, experienced, caring doctor.

September 8th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Sokoloff was able to diagnose a life long issue that I had never had help for before, and she did that by putting together bits of what I said. I have found her insights to be invaluable and very helpful, and she has been extremely available via email and willing to help. I was nervous moving to Group Health, but am extremely happy with the care she and other docs there have provided.

March 6th, 2011

stay away from this person! amazingly disinterested, impatient and lacking in 'bedside manner'. may come from being void of personality. if she were in any line of work other than healthcare, she'd be unemployed. guess she has a feeling of superiority due to attaining a degree in medicine.

March 25th, 2016