A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Solomon, Maternal Fetal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Solomon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Solomon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Elizabeth Solomon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julia E. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Julia Solomon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julia Solomon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.