Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Rosemarie delos Santos on May 26th, 2015

Quick service and excellent doctors.

Glaucoma shunt ( Bubble ) Surgery show details Glaucoma shunt ( Bubble ) Surgery
by Alita D. Eek on Sep 10th, 2014

I am so grateful with Dr. Julia Song She saved my vision and the surgery was done with great care the concern and dedication to her patients are up to par....

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The medical service and advice are provided with thought and care. I have confidence in the care that I receive.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This office have a friendly staff and that would be nice if they hire khmer speaking staff to translate for our Khmer elderly.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Competent.Caring.

Mar 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor and staff were very attentive and knowledgeable about my dad's eye condition. Thank you!

Mar 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am medi-medi

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with Dr. Song, I felt as if she were genuinely interested in me and my concerns, but that's because she's genuine.

Mar 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

always a pleasure seeing her.

Mar 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I realize that both Dr. Julia and Dr. Alice are highly qualified in the field of ophthalmology. What I really appreciate is their outgoing friendliness, and their ability to explain conditions in a forthright and clear manner. They are a great team.

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Song is excellent, but her staff isn't always as good. Staff should take a quick glance at my medical records before calling me into the office. Some of her staff seem to not know me from visit to visit.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone very professional and informative.

Jan 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Julia Song is one of the good Dortor that I had been meet, every time when I asked her questions , she always being patient and try to explained very carefully to me, and my vision problem has been improved. thank you Dr. Julia Song

Jan 25th, 2011

Dr. Song is a very caring and passionate doctor. She's an GOD sent Angel for my mom. Thank you so much Dr. Song for everything you've done for my mom. We really appreciate your kindness from the bottom of our hearts.

Aug 2nd, 2010

I saw Dr. Julia Song on an urgent basis because my eye pressure was too high. She did a very thorough exam and answered all of my questions. Her staff was wonderful and friendly. I completely understand my condition and all of the different options I have. I would highly recommend her to all of my friends and family!

Jun 29th, 2010

Very nice, caring doctor. She explained my condition to me in detail.

Mar 14th, 2010

I saw her in the Long Beach office. She is an excellent doctor and did glaucoma surgery for me.