A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Spears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Spears is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Spears, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Spears graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Spears has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spears accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia A. Spears practice?
Dr. Julia Spears practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons.