A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Speicher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Speicher
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Speicher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Speicher graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Estella Speicher MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julia E. Speicher practice?
- Dr. Julia Speicher has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Speicher practices Psychiatry near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Psychiatrists.