A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Speicher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Speicher graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Estella Speicher MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julia E. Speicher practice?
- Dr. Julia Speicher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julia Speicher practices Psychiatry near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and Kingston, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Psychiatrists.