Dr. Julia St Petery Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Julia St Petery?

Glad that Dr. Judy was my doc.

Posted on June 4th, 2013

I became a patient of Dr. St. Petery in 1976 and remained with her intil way after I graduated high school. She and her husband has been a vital part of not only my life but also my family's life as well. At age 43 I know it would look strange going to her office now as a patient, but I would have no shame, because I know I would be just as well taken care of as I was at six years old. I attened high school with the St.Petery's children and felt that my well being was looked after as well as if I was one of their own. The St. Petery's are two of the greatest doctorsI have had the pleasure of knowing. They get high marks in my book.

Posted on September 30th, 2014