Dr. Julia Stevens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julia Stevens?

None better

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Dr. Stevens is the best. I had to see her as I needed eye surgery for a problem that usually manifests itself in children. She is a top notch pediatric doctor, too. Another dr at UK hospital had overcorrected my vision problem and refused to admit to it. I complained to the hospital administration and was promptly sent to Dr.Stevens. she did the corrective surgery as well as removing a burst blood vessel from my eye. I would recommend her to anyone if they need help in the ophthalmology field. A+

Posted on June 16th, 2016

My twin sons (have ROP) have been seeing Dr. Stevens since they were 4 years old. She is very professional and very caring. She has a busy practice and you will have to wait. UK is a teaching hospital so you will be seen by a resident first. Dr. Stevens always conducts an exam as well. My children love her!

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Dr. Stevens is an excellent doctor. She's very smart and very caring! I've been bringing my son to see her for over 10 years. think she's the best ophthalmologist in Lexington!

The Best

Posted on November 6th, 2013

My son has been a patient of Dr. Stevens' for 13+ years. He has ROP and as a result is extremely nearsighted. Dr. Stevens has always displayed excellent knowledge paired with great compassion. As she is in a teaching facility, we are always seen by a resident first but Dr. Stevens always follows with her own exam and is always very thorough. She is always willing to answer any questions we have and will spend whatever time is necessary to do so. Our experience has never been anything but positive. This family HIGHLY recommends her.

would never come back

Posted on September 5th, 2012

Making appointment with her means that you end up with a resident who just finished his medical school and is under the training to become an ophthalmologist. I thought she had good experience and wanted my daughter checked by her because I had some concerns for my daughter’s eyes. My daughter was checked by her resident only. Dr. Steven was not in the room when her resident doing eye examination. She just showed up later for about five minutes. She read what her resident wrote on the chart, talked a little bit to my daughter, sign the chart, then let us go. All in five minutes. Very very bad experience.

Posted on February 10th, 2012

Dr. Stevens is EXCELLENT! My son has been a patient of hers since he was about 4. We just love her, she is always caring and considerate. I would recommend her to anyone of any age!

Posted on August 14th, 2017