Learn more about Dr. Julia Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Tang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tang
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Tang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Wai-Chi Tsang Tang MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Julia W. Tang practice?
- Dr. Julia Tang has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Tang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Gastroenterologists.