A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Tchou is Excellent. Dr. Tchou has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Tchou, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Breast Diseases, and Lymphatic Mapping.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tchou graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tchou has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tchou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Julia Tchou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia C. Tchou practice?
Dr. Julia Tchou practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Liana Tchou, Dr. Leann Tchou, Dr. Julie Tchou, Dr. Julianne Tchou, Dr. Leanna Tchou, Dr. Juli Tchou