A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Gallegos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Gallegos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallegos
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallegos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallegos graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gallegos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Teresa Gallegos MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julia T. Gallegos practice?
- Dr. Julia Gallegos has 9 office locations.
Dr. Julia Gallegos practices Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Los Lunas, NM and Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists.