A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Gallegos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Gallegos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallegos
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Gallegos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallegos graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gallegos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Teresa Gallegos MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julia T. Gallegos practice?
- Dr. Julia Gallegos has 9 office locations.
Dr. Julia Gallegos practices Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Los Lunas, NM and Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists.