Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julia Thornton
Dr. Julia Thornton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Akron, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Thornton is affiliated with UH Cleveland Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic Lakewood and Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation. She speaks English.
Dr. Julia Thornton has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Julia Thornton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.
Dr. Jonathan Hlivko
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Akron, OH 0 mi10
Dr. Roger Chaffee
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Akron, OH 0 mi33
Dr. Michael Dentler
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Akron, OH 0 mi9