A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Geyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geyer
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Geyer, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geyer graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Geyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia T Geyer MD is a female Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Julia T. Geyer practice?
- Dr. Julia Geyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julia Geyer practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New York Pathologists and New York Hematologists.