Learn more about Dr. Julia Wren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Wren is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wren
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Wren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wren graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Wren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia M Wren MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julia M. Wren practice?
- Dr. Julia Wren has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Wren practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Pawleys Island, SC.
See Pawleys Island Internists and Pawleys Island Pediatricians.