A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Wren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Wren is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wren
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Wren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wren graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Wren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia M Wren MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julia M. Wren practice?
- Dr. Julia Wren has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Wren practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Pawleys Island, SC.
See Pawleys Island Internists and Pawleys Island Pediatricians.