A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Wren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wren graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wren has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Julia Wren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia M. Wren practice?
Dr. Julia Wren practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Pawleys Island, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Georgetown, SC.
See Pawleys Island Internists and Pawleys Island Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gillian Wren, Dr. Jovita Wren, Dr. Juli Wren, Dr. Juliana Wren, Dr. Julianna Wren, Dr. Julianne Wren