A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Young, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Young has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia C Young MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julia C. Young practice?
- Dr. Julia Young has 5 office locations.
Dr. Julia Young practices Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.