Dr. Julian Aldridge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julian Aldridge?

October 5th, 2017

He cares!

I had been told by "the best" at Baptist Hospital in Winston Salem that my hand would never get better. My left thumb was basically useless after a series of surgeries to combat a serious infection. Dr. Aldridge dd not agree and after 2 more surgeries that he performed I have extensive use of my left thumb! He restored my quality of life!

September 29th, 2017

He gave me back my hand!

When I was referred to Dr. Aldridge in December, I had significant pain and diminished movement in my wrist following a fracture seven months before. During that time, I was receiving treatment from another orthopedist. Just before my first appointment with Dr. Aldridge, I had been told my condition may never improve. Dr. Aldridge proved that to be incorrect. My pain is gone; movement has been restored. His plan of treatment, including that of my OT, has had miraculous results. I am so grateful for his caring expertise.

October 31st, 2016

Tendon Transplant

Kudos to Dr. Aldridge and support team for making life much easier in my backpacking hobby. My wrist is pain free and continues to improve after a lot of self inflicted abuse. Hope I don't have to come back but will certainly know who to look for if I have problems with the other wrist!

October 12th, 2016

Retired Military

Outstanding Doctor! He explained all procedures in a friendly manner. Always had time for the patient. Had Carpal Tunnel surgery on both hands. Eight months later, no problems whatsoever! I can highly recommend him as a surgeon!

September 16th, 2016

Excellent Service

I had a tumor located in my elbow area of my arm. Dr. Aldridge and his staff are excellent and very approachable. I have nothing but rave reviews for my surgery and office visits. Thank you.

February 17th, 2015

Duputryn Procedure (sp)

Dr. Aldridge is first class. He is professional and good humored, definitely not a dictator like most doctors. I would definitely go to him again and find his staff to be terrific as well. The procedure he did on me is one I have been avoiding for 5 years. Frankly I never really understood this issue until I saw Dr. Aldridge and better understood. His demeanor conveys a real level of trust and his honesty is refreshing. I would recommend him highly.

December 18th, 2014

Very knowledgable and courteous

December 10th, 2014

Sunny view from the Hilltop!

I waited for many years to have my carpal tunnel surgery, thinking that I could heal my wrists without help. Because I depend on my hands for very fine craftsmanship in my artwork, I was fearful. I discovered Dr. Aldridge, an excellent and concerned doctor, and a surgeon of great precision. He included me in every aspect of my successful procedures and consequent healing. I am so thrilled to once again have two healthy and strong hands. I was actually back in my studio right away. Miraculous!

December 9th, 2014

Top Shelf

First class from start to finish. All staff members are sincerely interested in the patients well being.

November 18th, 2014

Combine God given talent and a most pleasing personality; add excellent training and place in a setting where the culture is patient first...result is near perfect medical care. Thank you so much for what you did for me.

October 28th, 2014

Dr Aldridge Rocks!

Dr. Aldridge was amazing to work with. He was very thorough with answers to any questions I had. He and the whole staff at Triangle Orthopaedic were great to work with. I would highly recommend him.

June 16th, 2013

Excellent Care

We were referred to Dr. Aldridge and his practice from our current orthopedic surgeon who said my son needed to see a hand / wrist specialist because of the extent of his injury. He told us Dr. Aldridge was the best and who he would choose if he needed this surgery for himself or one of his children. We had complete faith that he would never steer us in the wrong direction so we made an appointment to see Dr. Aldridge. Upon meeting him we knew immediately he would be perfect for our son. He made you feel comfortable when meeting him, never rushes through an appointment, and sincerely wants to do what is in the patient’s best interest. He listens and thoughtfully takes his time to answer any questions or concerns. Remarkable as it sounds, he even called our house on a holiday weekend to check on my son. We have seen Dr. Aldridge several times over the last year and when you see a Dr. that often and he continues to meet and exceed your expectations you know this is the pattern not the exception. When Dr. Aldridge is with you in the room you feel as if you are the only patient he is seeing that day. Through my son’s 3 surgeries over the past year, we have worked with the rest of his team and they are professional, efficient and very caring. His assistant, Sana, has made emergency appointments, called me in the evening, and personally relayed my questions to Dr. Aldridge. When they say they will call you back the same day, they always do. The timely follow-up is how you hope every doctor’s office would operate but the reality is Triangle Orthopedics seems to be unique. Dr. Aldridge’s PA, Brian, who you see for pre op appointments is very precise with what to expect since Dr. Aldridge has reviewed in detail the upcoming surgical procedure. Dr. Aldridge has also taken the time to get to know my son not just as a patient but on a personal level. It has made all the difference because my son admires and respects Dr. Aldridge and follows his instructions to the letter. They work tougher as a team. Dr. Aldridge has gone out of his way to work around my son’s athletic and school schedule and schedules the surgeries that will best meet his needs. When it comes to your children you want the best possible doctor and the best possible outcome for them and it can be stressful but if you need to see a Dr. for a hand or wrist injury I give Dr. Aldridge the highest vote of confidence. I can personally say that you will be happy and thankful that you had the privilege of working with Dr. Aldridge and his team.