Hospitalist, Internists, Student

1800 W Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89102
702-671-2345
Locations and availability (1)

|  Excellent Dr.  |  show details
by Mike Torres on Jul 13th, 2013

I was in the hospital under Dr. Perez' care for 7 days. He knew exactly what he was doing and did everything he could to help me. My family was paying for hotel rooms everyday because we have no family in the area and he did his best to help us not stay longer than needed. He has a great bedside manner and was probably the best Dr. i've ever had. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

|  From Mexico City  |  show details
by Daniel Chi Arguelles on Mar 23rd, 2010

Hi Master Hope you give me your mail. Im your ex student on Baja Daniel Chi mode_usa1988@hotmail.com Acabo de terminar Pediatria. necesito su correo para estar en contancto. Espero que este bien. Me despido con un buen trago de Mojito cubano... saludos

|  I wish he could take care of outpatients!  |  show details
by Litta Edwards on Feb 17th, 2009

Dr. Almeyda took care of me for a week while I was hospitalized at UMC. He was never in a rush, excellent bedside manners and always willing to explain the details of the work up I was undergoing. Unfortunately he only works as a hospitalist and does not have an outpatient office. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone!

|  Awesome!!!  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2008

One of the best side manners I've ever seen, very thorough, caring and able to answer all my questions!