Dr. Julian Almeyda-Perez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julian Almeyda-Perez?

July 13th, 2013

Excellent Dr.

I was in the hospital under Dr. Perez' care for 7 days. He knew exactly what he was doing and did everything he could to help me. My family was paying for hotel rooms everyday because we have no family in the area and he did his best to help us not stay longer than needed. He has a great bedside manner and was probably the best Dr. i've ever had. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

February 17th, 2009

I wish he could take care of outpatients!

Dr. Almeyda took care of me for a week while I was hospitalized at UMC. He was never in a rush, excellent bedside manners and always willing to explain the details of the work up I was undergoing. Unfortunately he only works as a hospitalist and does not have an outpatient office. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone!

March 29th, 2008

Awesome!!!

One of the best side manners I've ever seen, very thorough, caring and able to answer all my questions!

April 4th, 2015