A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Ambrus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Ambrus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ambrus
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Ambrus, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Wegener Granulomatosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrus graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ambrus has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Ambrus MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Julian Ambrus practice?
- Dr. Julian Ambrus has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Ambrus practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Allergists and Buffalo Internists.