A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Ambrus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Ambrus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Ambrus, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wegener Granulomatosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrus graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ambrus has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Lawrence Ambrus MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Allergy & Immunology, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Julian L. Ambrus practice?
- Dr. Julian Ambrus has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Ambrus practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Allergy & Immunology, and Rheumatology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Allergists, Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Gastroenterologists, and Buffalo Rheumatologists.