A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Ambrus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Ambrus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ambrus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ambrus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Ambrus, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Wegener Granulomatosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrus graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ambrus has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Ambrus MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Julian Ambrus practice?
- Dr. Julian Ambrus has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Ambrus practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Allergists and Buffalo Internists.