Dr. Julian Archie MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2013
Medical
Very respectful and courteous to my needs ,I was very uneasy about going to see a doctor about my female needs/problems but Dr. Archie made my experience easy .

May 24th, 2011
NIghtmare
I had a very negative experience being Dr. Archie's patient.I found him to be highly irresponsible. He never seemed to remember anything about my pregnancy even though he was my obstetrician and I saw him regularly. It was to the point where he told me to do specialized ultrasound due to a concern. So next week when I saw him and told him the results, he seemed surprized: you had an ultrasound? Another time I made an appointment with him and when I came, the office was closed. I called the main office and they told me that the doctor is out of town. I should've changed my doctor then, but I thought OK, so he is absent minded. It is not the worst quolity in a doctor.After I gave birth to my baby, before being released from the hospital, I told Dr. Archie that I am having more pain in the area where I tore. He just smiled and didn't examine me. When I called and asked what should I do for the pain he told me to take hot epsom salt bath. I did that and jumped up from pain. So I took a mirror to look what's going on and I saw a huge hematoma at the site of the stitching. No wonder epsom salt hurt so much. If the doctor would've just looked before releasing me from the hospital, I wouldn't have to go through this ordial. At the next appointment, Dr. Archie told me that he wants to see me in two weeks. During this time I began experiencing more pain, but I knew that I will see the doctor soon. When I called in two weeks, I was told that Dr. is going on vacation for two weeks. I told the nurse that I am experiencing complications and she went ahead and asked Dr. Archie if I should see one of his partmers. He said that he wants me to wait for his return and see him. By the time I saw Dr. Archie, I found out that the stitches were coming apart causing me all that pain and by then I was just left with an unstitched tare that just kept hurting me. I asked the Dr. to give me a mirror so I can show him where the pain is (where loose loose threads were tuging at my skin) but he replied that he has no mirror and that if I bring my own, I can show it to him next appointment. Obviously, I did not come back. To make a long story short, it has been six months since I gave birth and I am still in pain. So it has been a complete nightmare for me.

June 16th, 2010
Womans Health
Very nice Doctor,,,smart funny and caring,,

May 10th, 2010
Dr.Archie is an excellent physician, Highly recommended. I absolutely love him & his staff.........

February 18th, 2016