A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Armstrong, gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Armstrong, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Armstrong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Edgardo Armstrong MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Julian E. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Julian Armstrong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julian Armstrong practices Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.