A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Aroesty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aroesty
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Aroesty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Aroesty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aroesty graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aroesty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Max Aroesty MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Julian M. Aroesty practice?
- Dr. Julian Aroesty has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Aroesty practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lexington, MA.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Cardiologists.