A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Arroyo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Arroyo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Arroyo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arroyo graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arroyo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian S Arroyo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julian S. Arroyo practice?
- Dr. Julian Arroyo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Julian Arroyo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lakewood, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Lakewood Surgeons.