A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Arroyo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Arroyo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arroyo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arroyo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Arroyo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Arroyo graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arroyo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Saint Clare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian S Arroyo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julian S. Arroyo practice?
- Dr. Julian Arroyo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julian Arroyo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Lakewood, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Lakewood Orthopedic Surgeons and Lakewood Surgeons.