A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Bailes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Bailes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Bailes, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Critical Care
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailes graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bailes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian E Bailes MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julian E. Bailes practice?
- Dr. Julian Bailes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julian Bailes practices Neurological Surgery near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Morgantown, WV and Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Surgeons.