Dr. Julian Bailes Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Julian Bailes Jr?

Posted on January 10th, 2016

Great surgeon who truly cares about his patients and any worry or concerns they may have before surgery. He personally called me to to answer and put me at ease about my up coming cervical surgery. Aside from his down to earth approach and compassion i no longer live with the pain I had endured for so many years.

Extraordinary brain surgeon

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Brilliant brain surgeon expert in sports medicine wrote the book concussion which has been made into a movie is leading edge surgeon

Look No Further

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Quality care at it's best! Dr. Bailes exudes elite professionalism while treating from the heart. His expertise, skills and credentials are top notch. You feel 100% comfortable and confident while in his care. His staff/team is very courteous & knowledgeable and willing to help in every way possible. He made the difference by making one of my worst experience in my life the best experience. Beyond exceptional!

Posted on April 8th, 2014

Dr. Bailes is the absolute BEST. I really appreciate his honesty and integrity. I had a severe fall and have damage at all levels of my spine as well as spinal stenosis. Each time I saw Dr. Bailes, he reaffirmed that he would not offer me surgery and that if I ever decided to get another opinion and they said that I should have surgery, then I "had better run". Unfortunately, pain control is the only thing available to me. I appreciated his honesty and the fact that he wanted to spare me from having surgery that may have left me much worse or even paralyzed. I know for sure that he is credible and would never perform surgery for the sake of making money.

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

VP Shunt placement- Before you have this very invasive surgery done on your loved one, think clearly and know all the terrible things that could happen to your loved one and will change your life completely. Get many opinions, this surgery does not always guarantee the results that it promises. If the shunt breaks, which happens often there is major problems. Shunt surgery repair caused my Mother to have a brain hemmorrhage which has been a horrible, sad experience for my Mother and our family and has changed our lives completely. I wish we had never had it done.

Posted on August 31st, 2011

I had a 1 level c5-c6 fusion with donor bone 1 month ago. I can not tell you in words how pleased I am with Dr. Bailes. He did a wonderful job and I am recovering very well. This man is so very talented. I recommend him to anyone! Thank you for changing my life for the better!

Dr. Julian Bailes

Posted on August 16th, 2011

Dr. Bailes in my opinion would be irreplaceable. I had been told he is no longer in WV. I surely hope this isn't true. Dr.Bailes has performed brain surgery as well as spinal surgery on me. I'm sure I am alive now because of him.. 5 stars is no where near what he should be rated. I give him 100 stars!

Posted on October 10th, 2017