A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Ballesteros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Ballesteros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballesteros
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballesteros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Ballesteros, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballesteros graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ballesteros has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Paul Ballesteros MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julian P. Ballesteros practice?
- Dr. Julian Ballesteros has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Ballesteros practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Surgeons and Downey Orthopedic Surgeons.