A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Ballesteros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Ballesteros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballesteros
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballesteros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Ballesteros, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballesteros graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ballesteros has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Paul Ballesteros MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julian P. Ballesteros practice?
- Dr. Julian Ballesteros has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julian Ballesteros practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Downey Surgeons and Downey Sports Medicine Doctors.