Dr. Julian Blalock Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2015
Wife, Parent and Educator
I have known Dr,. Blalock for 27 years and 9 months. I interviewd him as a possible pediatrician prior to the birth of my 1st born. During the interview Blalock stated: Mrs. Johnson there is no such thing as an over protective parent". Whata relief to hear. I was working in law at the time and had some horrific cases! My y oldest is now 27 and Dr. Blalock still ask about him. My youngest is in college and he makes time to retun his calls as well see him during appt hours. The staff is great as well!I I I I I told Dr. Blalock if I had a large bank account I would pay a retainer fee if I could. Hmm..... no retainers fee is available. Inadfition if you happen to see him with his family on outings, be it a mall in Norfolk, etc he is the same!! He is very knowledgeable, a great listener and someone you can defenitley deprnd on!! Dr. Blalock we love you😊

March 28th, 2011
I started taking my children to see Dr. Blalock 19 years ago and think he is incredible. I spent a lot of time there with one child having ear problems and the other premature. I thank God that I had him to help guide me with both children and the issues that arose throughout their lives. Dr. Blalock is AWESOME!!!!

December 15th, 2010
The children's clinic operates without a conscious!
I have 5 daughters, the oldest is 25 the youngest is 14. They have all gone to the Children's clinic since they were born. Until tody. When I called up to make an appointment, I was told that they had mailed me a dismissal letter! Because of a balance due that isn't even MINE! I was calling to make an appointment for both of my daughters and they said that I couldn't. AFTER 25 YEARS OF GOING THERE AND ALWAYS PAYING IMMEDIATELY FOR SERVICES. AND I CAN'T SPEAK TO THE DOCTOR WHO MAKES THOSE DESISIONS Doctor Blalock, BECAUSE HE'S ON VACATION! I would NOT recommend anyone use this practice if this is how they treat long standing customers and their children!

May 16th, 2016