A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Busby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Busby, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Busby graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Busby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- High Point Regional Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Busby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 16 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julian G. Busby practice?
Dr. Julian Busby practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near High Point, NC.
See High Point Obstetricians & Gynecologists.