Dr. Julian Carter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julian Carter?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Julian Carter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 4th, 2013

Administrative Assistant

Dr. Carter has a wonderful bed side manner. he reminds me of the kind of doctor that would make house calls. I have been a patient of his for 18 years and he delivered both of my daughters. I would never go to anyone else...Now my oldest daughter (that he delivered) is a patient! We love you Dr. Carter!

February 12th, 2013

POOR CARE, UNCARING PHYSICIAN

I am a Registered Nurse from Baylor Hospital reviewing this physician. Doctor Julian Carter treated me like I was just another number on his list, he also NEVER bothered to share my results with me (which later when I switched physicians I was told that I had a small subchorionic hemorrhage and was extremely low on Vitamin D), he is a BUSINESS MAN, not a genuine caring physician. When I became ill with an infection, he took 4 hours to respond and ultimately told me to just go to the ER. When I inquired about why it took him 4 hours to get back to me to simply tell me "go to an ER", he basically in a nutshell did NOT know what to do. FYI the diagnosis was actually just a stage 4 contact dermatitis. I would AVOID this Businessman at all costs; he is NOT a caring physician. Any pregnant woman deserves much better care!! This "Physician" is clearly in the job for the MONEY and not for the women he fails to treat.

May 31st, 2012

First time patient. Was treated like a V.I.P.!

When I called I was informed that the female doctor's at Dr. Carter's office were booked for 3-4 weeks. I was offered to see Dr. Carter (male) the following week and I accepted. After filling out initial paperwork, I was called upon in 10 mins. I was escorted to Dr. Carter's office. Dr. Carter greeted me and asked me to sit down. This is the first time I've ever had a consultation in a non-exam room. He reviewed the history I had just filled out, asked about contraception and asked how he could help me. I told him I needed an annual exam and blood work. I also asked him about weight loss ideas since I've gained a lot of weight in past two years. He was very nice about the topic, talked about nutrition and a research study linking sucess to diet programs vs. only exercising. He was kind and professional, no ego, but I could tell he was very intellegent and seasoned pro. He escorted me to his assistant that was standing by a short distance away as we exited his office. She took me to exam room to take BP and weight. The exam room was littered with awards Dr. Carter has received over past 10 years. There were state and national "best doctor" award plaques and articles. It is no wonder because the consultation was classy and the exam was quick and painless. He was gentle and I was at ease the entire time. There was no discomfort what so ever. This was the first comfortable exam I've ever had (I'm 30 years old). When the exam was over, Dr. Carter helped me up and said everything looked good and asked if I had any questions. After I thanked him since I had no questions, Dr. Carter told me to let him know if I had any questions in the future or needed any thing else. His parting comment was, "You have a new medical family here, let us know if you need anything". That was what really made me fall in love with the clinic and Dr. Carter's service. I received a letter in the mail the following week with results and an Rx for exam bacteria to help balance that. In the letter, Dr. Carter asked to please call or come in if I had any questions or needed anything else. Not only is the service great, there is definately a "helping" and "homely" culture in the office. Everyone was nice excluding the receiving receptionist that was polite but not personable. I definately recommend this doctor for annual exams. I don't have any children but I will definately call on him if I get pregnant in the future.

September 13th, 2011

years of experience counts

I have been counseled me through issues of pregnancy, guided me patiently when I needed but didn't want to have a hysterectomy, and was more patience as I endured hot flashes. When an issue of breast cancer came up, he was available day and night for my husband and I and helped us find a surgeon. He accepted all kinds of information searches I provided, explained where I was wrong and worked to provide solutions. I feel extremely blessed to have such a dr.

July 11th, 2011

Love Love Love

So I have always hated having to go to the gyn, but I don't anymore. Dr. Carter and his nurse are amazing, they have helped me with a slightly embarassing issue, and I didn't feel like hiding. I can't say enough wonderful things about him or the office....

December 2nd, 2010

Awesome Staff!!!

Dr. Carter and his staff are wonderful!I have been a patient for 20 + years and they feel like family. Debbie is great and I wish Anya was still there. Highly recommend.

February 6th, 2017