Dr. Julian Chiang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julian Chiang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2015

Excellent Doctor!

I’ve been going to Dr. Chiang’s office for 14 years, He delivered all 3 of my children, I recommended him to Family, Friends and neighbors who continue to see him. Thank God he has extended his Retirement until next year as it’s his passion to help his patients and give back. I trust Dr Chiang with my life; he will TRULY be missed when he retires. Thank you again Dr. Chiang!

March 27th, 2015

To bad his retiring and living as I know everyone is going to miss u Julian and all ur managers

September 29th, 2014

Great doctor

Dr. Chiang is confident and skilled and he lets you know it, not in a conceited way, but in a matter of fact way. He tells it like it is and that is okay with me; so if you are sensitive, you might mind his bedside manner. He doesn't order unnecessary testing, but is open to it if the patient explains why she strongly feels need for it. I like his personality. Good rapport.

August 24th, 2013

Professional-Knowledge

Dr.Julian Chiang is a super Knowledgeable ob/gyn with years of experience, I recommend him 110% . I have had great experience on every visit. He listens to your concerns and is very professional. He knows what his talking about and gets concern for his patience. He deliver my son and I'm so thankful for his services and years of expirence. Greatest ob/gyn in the Ventura County.

June 24th, 2012

Dr. Chiang is very knowledgeable and skillful. He has delivered my three children by C-sections. It is very fast and effective.He answers my questions in great detail. He is the best doctor I am lucky to know.

May 28th, 2010

best doc in oxnard

dr. chiang has been my doctor for 12yrs. i wouldn't trade him for any other doctor. He is always reading and updating his medical care when i come with a problem he will do research for me and he will call me at home. That is the kind of doctor you need when you have a medical problem. He always finds the right cure for me. He is also very conscientious and thorough with his patient everything has to be right.

May 26th, 2016