A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Antonio Clark MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julian A. Clark practice?
- Dr. Julian Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julian Clark practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians.