A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Davis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Raymond Davis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julian R. Davis practice?
- Dr. Julian Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Davis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians and Oakland Pediatric Specialists.