A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Davis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Raymond Davis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julian R. Davis practice?
- Dr. Julian Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Davis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians and Oakland Oncologists.