A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Deese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Deese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deese
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Deese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Deese, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Deese graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Deese has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Vanlandingham Deese MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Julian V. Deese practice?
- Dr. Julian Deese has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Deese practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists and Longview Gastroenterologists.