A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Deese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Deese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deese
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Deese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Deese, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Deese graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Deese has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Vanlandingham Deese MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Julian V. Deese practice?
- Dr. Julian Deese has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Deese practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists and Longview Gastroenterologists.